Grain-free Ginger-Cinnamon Cookies
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
4 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
4 Tbsp. Tapioca Flour
1/8 tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tsp Cinnamon (as much as you like)
1 Tsp Ginger (as strong as you like)
Pinch of Salt
3-4 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut Flakes
¼ cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- First, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet: Honey, Oil, and Eggs.
- Mix thoroughly. The mixture should be knead-able without sticking too much to the hands: add oil or flour as needed.
- Prepare Cookie sheets. (I used olive oil on stainless steel pans.)
- Mold batter into ¾-1 inch balls, and press into sheet. They should be about 1/3 cm thick or less.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, or until the cookies are firm and have browned edges.
The cookies are best eaten right out of the oven, nice and hot. J
Makes about eleven cookies!!
Written by Odelia Chan.
All rights reserved. (Just make them at home, and don’t give away secrets:)