Raw Sunflower + Chia Seed Bites
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup raw organic sunflower seeds, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 circle organic cacao butter (or 1/2 teaspoon)
- 2 teaspoons organic raw honey
Melt coconut oil and cacao butter together. Mix in sunflower seeds and chia seeds. Add raw honey.
Prepare a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Place mixture onto the parchment paper and spread evenly. Place in freezer until firm.
Remove from freezer. Break into bite-sized pieces.
Note: You can substitute desiccated coconut for the sunflower seeds, or flax-seed for Chia seeds.
For more information on Coconut oil and its amazing benefits, please head over to Jen’s website here. She also has a few more recipes to share!!